The Foot Peel Mask is Designed Specifically to Remove Hardened Skin and Dead Cells from Your Feet. It is Effective, Effortless, and Very Simple to Use.
1. After cleaning and drying your feet, take out the foot masks and cut off the seal with scissors.
2. Apply the foot mask: press the outer layer of the mask firmly onto your feet.
3. Remove the red double-sided film from inside and the seal the opening.
4. Wait for one hour. You can wear a sock over the mask to facilitate walking, and to keep the mask pressed to your skin.
5. After 60-90 minutes, remove the foot masks and rinse before wiping dry with a towel.
6. Apply lotion to keep your feet moist and smooth.
1. After 4-7 days, the toughskin will start to fall off. We recommend soaking your feet into warm water to help the dead skin exfoliate.
2. About 1-2 weeks later, the tough layers will fall off, leaving smooth and tender feet.
3. Do not use more than once a month.
4. Results may vary individually.
1. For external use only.
2. Do not use this product if you are pregnant or nursing.
3. Do not apply to irritated or damaged skin.
4. Use a patch test if this is the first time using this product.
5. If skin irritation occurs, stop use.
6. Keep out of reach of children.
7. Store in a cool place.